Thursday, May 5, 2011

Yum...Cookies! {Excelsior Newborn Photography}

I am so honored to introduce this little angel to you all! My dear friend Katie and her husband welcome a sweet baby girl on Easter Sunday. Baby Emma is perfect and was the perfect little subject as she slept nearly the entire shoot, a photographer couldn't ask for better! My friend couldn't be more of a wonder woman...one week after the birth of her daughter and while I am shooting, she was making delicous cookies. The house filled with that sweet, fresh baked cookie smell and I just couldn't resist a bite or two of one. Yum!
Recker family, congrats on the birth of Baby Emma and thank you for asking me to document such a precious time in her life. I am excited to watch her grow.

Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
Untitled-6

No comments:

Post a Comment