Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brent & Abby {Minneapolis Engagement}

Brent and Abby are hilarious. When I met with them a few weeks ago, they were so easy to work with and they shared an fun, carefree engagement session vision with me. I learned that Brent and Abby knew each other in high school but didn't start dating till after their college years. Together, they are preparing for a beautiful June wedding! I’m uber excited for their wedding at Gale Woods Farm and Pavilion. We’re going to have a blast and get some great images near the Arboretum. After walking around the St. Anthony/Main riverfront area for their engagement session, we sat down to talk about their big day and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. Thanks for a super fun shoot Brent and Abby, I can’t wait for the wedding day!

Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
Untitled-5
Untitled-6
Untitled-7

No comments:

Post a Comment