Sunday, January 4, 2009

Starting Off 2009 & Natalia Sneak Peek

Happy 2009 everyone! I am so excited that we have entered a new year. I just love when we hit a fresh new year. I gives everyone, especially me, a feeling of renewal and enthusiasm for all the things to come. I am very exicited to kick off 2009 for Cider Press Studios with a wedding and 3 month old shots of Natalia. I will give you a sneak peak of the wedding soon but here is a sneek peak of the darling Natalia, now a big girl at 3 months old. She was yet again a wonderful model. So well behaved and patient as Jen and I put her in outfit after outfit. Just a doll! I couldn't wait to get home and start editing. So, here is your sneek peak, enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Julie, They look great- what did you use for backgrounds? What a beautiful little girl! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Julie, these are so cute! Thanks for being so patient with Natalia yesterday. We had a great time, and know that there will be so many great pictures! I just can't wait to see more! :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete