Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone a very warm and wonderful holiday season. It truely is a magically time of year and a perfect opportunity to spend some time with the ones you love. Enjoy the season! I am also excited to announce the debute of the official Cider Press Studios website (link below).

http://www.ciderpressstudios.com/

Check it out and keep checking back as more galleries and photographs are added. Especially be on the look out for the first Cider Press Studios wedding coming in January. I am so excited to shoot this wedding with my inspiration, Sarah Wolfe of Sarah Wolfe Photography. She is wonderful and I am go grateful that she has agreed to shoot with me and teach me all she knows! Thank you so much Sarah!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, You ooze talent and I can't wait to assist you! You are going to love it and I'm certain your shots will be breathtaking! Counting the days till we get to work together! Thanks for your kind words- they mean so much.

    Sarah- SWP

    ReplyDelete