Sunday, April 10, 2011

Waiting...For Baby #2 {Excelsior Maternity Photography}

My amazing friend Katie is just that, amazing. She is not only GORGEOUS but a fantastic mother, wife and friend. In just a few weeks, she is expecting her 2nd child. What amazes me is that big brother Austen doesn't even know if he will be getting a baby brother or baby sister yet. Katie and her husband have opted to wait till the birth of the baby to find out. As her friend, I am of course dying to know! I am not a waiter so it's just killing me. But I know that baby will be here soon and I can officially purchase blue or pink stuff. Either way, baby #2 will come into the world with 2 wonderful parents and a fanastic big brother to look up to.

Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
Untitled-4
Untitled-6
Untitled-7
Untitled-5

No comments:

Post a Comment