Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let it Snow {Minneapolis Family Photography}

When planning for my session with the {F} family, the last thing we thought about was "what do we do if it snows?" Now, being that we both grew up in Minnesota and both still live in the upper Midwest, one would plan for snow at a November session (or at least have thought of it). Nope, not me, I thought we would be free and clear, if only a little chilled. Saturday morning rolled around and voilĂ , 8 inches of snow on the ground. So, I drug out all my winter gear; hats, boots, jackets, etc for the entire {F} family and away we went. They were such troopers and I hope they enjoy their sneak peek. {F} family, It was wonderful catching up with you and meeting your handsome son. I look forward to seeing you again around the holidays. Maybe we can really have some fun in the snow then!


KFarnsworth_111310-5

Untitled-1
Untitled-2
Untitled-3
KFarnsworth_111310-8

No comments:

Post a Comment