Friday, October 1, 2010

They Grow So Fast | Ramsey Children's Photography

Whew! What a ride! It's been crazy around here and you will soon see what I mean because I have sessions comin' out my ears to put up here. Let's take baby steps (no pun intended) and just get started with the first one...but keep an eye out because there will be more....whaaa haa haa!
This is one of my favorite little munchkins. She is just 11 days younger than my little Isla (I know she will tease Isla about being older one day) and so full of life and personality. Her momma is one of the most beautiful women I know, inside and out (her dad is a pretty cool guy too) and they are doing a fantastic job raising this little one. I can already sense the shoe passion being passed down from mom to daughter. Without further ado....

Untitled5

JJoyce_92610-8

Untitled3

Untitled2

JJoyce_92610-11

Untitled1

JJoyce_92610-12

No comments:

Post a Comment