Thursday, June 17, 2010

Coming Soon....

For all my wonderful portrait clients and engagement session clients....I am super excited to announce a super fun new section of the blog....a "What to Wear" section. Many of you ask "What should I wear to my session", so coming soon (very soon) is a section to help all of you with your session wardrobe. Keep your eyes peeled!

In the meantime, I leave you with an image of my baby girl, Isla from my iPhone. I am actually incredibly impressed with the image quality that the iPhone offers. Isla is already going to be 3 months old this weekend, how time flies. She's loves to sit up and watch the world go by in front of her. We are still waiting for the first little giggles but are sure they are only days away.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment