Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hitched: Becky & Rick

In mid February, I had the honor of photographing the wedding of one favorite couples, Becky and Rick. These two are an amazing couple. Through the engagement session, the client meetings, and the wedding I saw a wonderful, strong connection that will never be broken between them. They are full of life and laughter. A wonderful future lay ahead of them, full of any adventure they choose to take. They are a couple that you know will weather any storm and celebrate great occasions in their lives. I am so thankful that I have gotten to meet Becky and Rick and hope to watch them through the years! Congratulations you two on a beautiful wedding and more importantly, the start of a fabulous marriage! Thank you for allowing me to capture your day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment