Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Mega Post-4 Year Old Lily

What can I say, I just had the hardest time narrowing down the images to show to you, therefor this is now titled the "Mega Post". 4 year old Lily is just so stinkin' cute. She was a great model for me and as she got comfortable in front of the camera, you could see her smile really shine. I was also very jealous of her clothes! Swear if I can find them in my size....
Hope you enjoy the images of Lily as much as I enjoyed taken them. This little girl is going to break lots of hearts in the years to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment