Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tyler-Senior

Last weekend, I spent some time with Tyler who is going to be a senior this fall. Tyler is the oldest son of my cousin Jenny and her husband Fritz. I can't believe that Tyler is going to be a senior already. I may have to embarass him a bit and let all the readers know that I used to babysit him. Maybe that's admitting my age too much! I really enjoyed getting to know Tyler better, learning more about his asperations, hobbies, intrests, etc. He is a bright kid with awesome goals for his future. He will go far! Good luck this next year and beyond Tyler, and thanks for asking me to capture your senior pictures.

Photobucket

We spent part of our time for the senior session at Southbrook Golf Club in Annandale, MN. It's a beautiful course and everyone was super helpful. If you are a golfer, check out their website and go try out this gem just west of the Twin Cities. www.southbrookgolf.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment